Amy Adams strikes a pose while arriving at the 2017 Directors Guild of America Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday (February 4) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Also in attendance was Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
Barry was nominated for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in
Feature Film, but lost out to La La Land‘s Damien Chazelle.
FYI: Amy is wearing an Ulyana Sergeenko dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Max Mara clutch, and Neil Lane jewelry.
10+ pictures inside of Amy Adams and more at the DGA Awards…
- Kanye West stops for some ice cream while Kim Kardashian opts to stay in the car - TMZ
- Is there trouble in paradise for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth? - Gossip Cop
- These new photos from the set of Riverdale's season finale are a little spoiler-y - Just Jared Jr
- What's going on between Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian these days? - Radar
- Selena Gomez is expected to attend the Grammys this weekend with boyfriend The Weeknd - Lainey Gossip
- Justin Timberlake gets super candid about his personal and professional life in this new interview - The Hollywood Reporter