Amy Adams is getting into character!
The 43-year-old Arrival actress dressed up in a fun New York City icons photo shoot for Garage‘s No. 14 cover, dressing up as Andy Warhol, Liza Minnelli, Dolly Parton and Debbie Harry – as well performing a classic!
Amy performed Kander and Ebb‘s classic “New York, New York” while dressed up as Liza.
“GARAGE Magazine has always been and continues to be committed to experimentation, transgression, and discovering beauty in the bizarre. We’re not much for traditions, but that’s one worth upholding,” says editor-in-chief Mark Guiducci.
Watch her performance below!
- Kristin Cavallari is returning to TV with her own reality show on E! - TMZ
- It took Aly & AJ a really long time to come up with their band name - Just Jared Jr
- Harvey Weinstein reportedly threatened to break this actress' kneecaps - TooFab
- Matt Bomer joins John Butler's upcoming movie Papi Chulo - The Hollywood Reporter
- Chloe Lukasiak is totally slaying NYFW - Just Jared Jr