Amy Adams stuns on the red carpet as she arrives at the premiere of her upcoming miniseries Sharp Objects on Tuesday night (June 26) at the Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles.
Fellow cast members Taylor John Smith, Madison Davenport, Sydney Sweeney, Eliza Scanlen, Elizabeth Perkins, and Hilary Ward along with the author of the book Gillian Flynn and series creator Marti Noxon.
The eight-episode miniseries, directed by Big Little Lies‘ Jean-Marc Vallee, debuts on HBO on July 8. The series follows a woman who returns to her hometown in Missouri to solve the murders of two young girls.
FYI: Amy is wearing a Calvin Klein by Appointment dress and Cartier jewelry. Patricia is wearing a dress by Jeffrey Dodd. Sydney is in a Brock Collection dress. Madison is wearing a MSGM dress, Casadei shoes, Zoe Chicco and Established ear cuffs, and Graziela Gems rings while carrying a Michael Kors clutch. Anna is wearing a No. 21 dress.
30+ pictures inside of the stars at the premiere…
- Duchess Meghan Markle's dad is upset he hasn't met Queen Elizabeth yet - TMZ
- Brooklyn Beckham checks out the Michael Jackson's exhibition in London - Just Jared Jr
- Whoopi Goldberg & Joy Behar slam Sarah Huckabee Sanders on The View - TooFab
- Jerry Seinfeld doesn't think Roseanne Barr should have been fired over racist tweet - The Hollywood Reporter
- This Olympic winner is officially a high school graduate - Just Jared Jr