The five-time Oscar-nominated actress says it all has to do with trying to avoid attention.
“It’s like worse than my wedding,” Amy said about being the center of attention. “I’m not the kind of person…I avoided getting married for a really long time because I don’t like people looking at me.”
“I don’t like to be the center of attention. When I’m promoting a film I can sort of be there for the film and I can be there for the director. But when it’s a just a night like tonight it becomes very singular,” Amy said. She did clarify, “I had a great time at my wedding.”
- Meek Mill's famous friends are demanding his release from prison - TMZ
- You need to watch Taylor Swift's surprise performance - Just Jared Jr
- Stephen Amell is supporting his Arrow co-stars after their executive producer is suspended for sexual harassment - TooFab
- The Lord of the Rings is officially getting a TV series - The Hollywood Reporter
- There are some new details about The Originals' final season - Just Jared Jr