Amy Adams rocks some cute ears while posing with Belle from Beauty & the Beast on Wednesday (April 6) at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
The 41-year-old actress checked out the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival that day.
Meanwhile, according to THR, Amy‘s new series Sharp Objects – based on the book by Gone Girl author Gillian Flynn – was just picked up by HBO!
The show “centers on reporter Camille Preaker (Adams) — fresh from a brief stay at a psychiatric hospital — who faces a troubling assignment: She must return to her tiny hometown to cover the murders of two preteen girls.”
- The Kardashians are worried Lamar Odom may slip back into his old ways - US Weekly
- Rob Kardashian popped the question to Blac Chyna as soon as he got the ring - TMZ
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
- Bella Thorne just booked a new movie role - Just Jared Jr
- Aw! Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend babysits her twins - Radar
- This 100 actor says he was bullied off the show - Huffington Post
- Does Ben Affleck want to direct a Batman film? - Lainey Gossip
- Ryan Reynolds is in talks to star in a new movie - The Hollywood Reporter