“I love it,” the 41-year-old actress tole Entertainment Tonight. “I hope that we all get to work together at some point, because women, sometimes in these films, don’t get to actually be on set together at the same time.”
Amy plays the role of Lois Lane and will be seen in the new film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Amber is taking on the role of Mera, the wife of Aquaman.
“I’ve met her before, and she’s a great woman,” Amy said about Amber. “I think that she and Gal [Gadot] and I are going to have a blast, if we get to.”
Pictured inside: Amy doing some shopping at the Express store on Friday (March 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Amy Adams and Gal Gadot React to Amber Heard Joining ‘Justice League’
- Gwen Stefani was incredibly embarrassed by her breakup with Gavin Rossdale - US Weekly
- Hulk Hogan is awarded $115 million in sex tape lawsuit - TMZ
- Khloe Kardashian is not forcing family members to be on her show - Gossip Cop
- Miranda Cosgrove sort of still lives with her parents - Just Jared Jr
- Rob Kardashian had a birthday bash with Blac Chyna - Radar
- Madonna caused a wardrobe malfunction at her concert - Huffington Post
- Kate Middleton visits a consignment shop that supports her charity - Lainey Gossip
- Star Wars director Rian Johnson is sued by ex-agent - The Hollywood Reporter