Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner flash big grins while attending the premiere of their upcoming movie Arrival held at Roy Thomson Hall on Monday (September 12) during the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, Canada.
The 42-year-old actress and the 45-year-old actor were joined by their co-star Michael Stuhlbarg, as well as producers Aaron Ryder, Dan Levine, and David Linde. Jeremy and Amy also posed for some pictures with fashion designers Dean and Dan Caten.
Earlier that day, Amy and Jeremy spoke on stage a press conference for Arrival held at at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
In the film, a linguist is hired by the military to help translate communication from aliens.
Catch Arrival when it hits theaters on November 11!
FYI: Jeremy is wearing Salvatore Ferragamo and Amy is wearing Christian Louboutin heels at the press conference. She is wearing Anita Ko jewelry at the premiere.
30+ pictures inside of Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner at the premiere…
- Anne Hathaway is gushing about her son Jonathan! - US Weekly
- Ryan Lochte was attacked on stage after his DWTS performance - TMZ
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcomed their third child - Gossip Cop
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell are going strong! - Just Jared Jr
- Was Blac Chyna in a brawl at a nightclub? - Radar
- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry definitely have beef - Lainey Gossip
- Lady Gaga just performed "Perfect Illusion" for the first time - The Hollywood Reporter