The three ladies were joined by host Joel McHale, Dermot Mulroney, Brad Goreski, Cheyenne Jackson and his hubby Jason Landau, Candis Cayne, Guillermo Diaz, Niecy Nash, Lisa Vanderpump, Pauley Perrette, Lawrence and Gregory Zarian, Adam Shankman, Tituss Burgess, Tony Hale, Daniel Franzese and Dan Bucatinsky at the fundraising event offering a celebratory evening of impact and awareness for the suicide prevention resources and crisis intervention services offered by The Trevor Project.
Amy, 41, hit the stage to honor Andy Bird with the Trevor 20/20 Visionary Award while Julia, 54, gave away the Trevor Hero Award to Michael Lombardo.
FYI: Amy is wearing a Roland Mouret dress paired with Irene Neuwirth jewelry.
50+ pictures inside of Amy Adams, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and others at TrevorLIVE LA…
- You need to see a young Daniel Radcliffe's adorable Harry Potter audition - US Weekly
- Khloe Kardashian has met her new nephew! - TMZ
- Watch Maksim Chmerkovskiy propose to Peta Murgatroyd! - Gossip Cop
- Where will John Boyega be on Star Wars: The Force Awakens release day? - Just Jared Jr
- Bobbi Kristina's friend is opening up about the star - Radar
- Harrison Ford may have just spilled a Star Wars spoiler - Huffington Post
- Get the scoop on Leonardo DiCaprio's The Revenant - Lainey Gossip
- Shailene Woodley is joining HBO's Big Little Lies - The Hollywood Reporter