The ladies won Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress, respectively, at the 2017 National Board of Review Gala held at Cipriani 42nd Street on Wednesday evening (January 4) in New York City.
Meanwhile, Mark Wahlberg, Matthew Broderick, Greta Gerwig, Martin Scorsese, Adam Driver, Edie Falco, Riley Keough, Mahershala Ali, Octavia Spencer, Aldis Hodge, and Quvenzhane Wallis also stepped out for the event.
FYI: Amy is wearing a Marchesa dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Cartier jewelry, and a Tyler Ellis clutch. Riley is wearing a Dolce and Gabbana dress with Jimmy Choo shoes. Greta is wearing Prada. Octavia is wearing a Laura Basci top, Tadashi skirt, Neil Rogers shoes, and a Tyler Ellis clutch.
- Fergie shows off her killer bikini body while vacationing with hubby Josh Duhamel on the beach - TMZ
- Did Taylor Swift drunk-dial ex Calvin Harris? - Gossip Cop
- The cast of Girl Meets World reacts to the cancellation news - Just Jared Jr
- Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian's wedding may be off again - Radar
- This is the latest on the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's divorce - Lainey Gossip
- Sarah Michelle Gellar reveals where Buffy would be today - The Hollywood Reporter