Amy Adams is sharing her thoughts on what she believes is Arrival‘s takeaway message.
The 42-year-old actress is already earning a lot of Oscar buzz for her work in the film.
She stepped out for a special screening as part of the 2016 Variety and AARP Movies for Grownups Screening Series on Friday (December 2) in Los Angeles.
Amy was joined at the event by director Denis Villeneuve, producers Shawn Levy and Aaron Ryder, and screenwriter Eric Heisserer.
Discussing the film’s takeaway message during the Q&A, Amy shared, “It’s the moments in between. That’s the line that stuck with me. It changed the way I parent in some ways even. Taking more time, being more patient, spending more time with the moments in between.”
Also pictured inside: Amy picking up some groceries on Thursday (December 1) in Studio City, Calif.
Amy also opened up about what it was like working with Denis. Click inside to hear what she had to say…
“As an actor, you prepare a backstory that supports the story you believe the character has,” she added. “Ultimately when you’re working with something like that, you have to develop trust. I just trusted Denis so much. Everyone just loved him and took the journey together. It was an exercise of trust.”
FYI: Amy is wearing a Thakoon dress.
- More details have been revealed about Florence Henderson's death - TMZ
- Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars! - Gossip Cop
- Camila Cabello looks unrecognizable in a blonde wig - Just Jared Jr
- Get all the behind-the-scenes details from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Radar
- Mariah Carey had a busy weekend! - Lainey Gossip
- Lebron James won't stay at Trump Hotel - The Hollywood Reporter