Amy Adams takes the mic during her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, which aired on Friday (March 25).
The 41-year-old Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice star joined Jimmy for a game of “Box of Microphones” on the show.
Amy and Jimmy had to sing pop songs into microphones that were rigged with different vocal effects, like low pitches and chipmunk sounds.
Amy tackled Rihanna’s “Work” and then joined Jimmy for a Grease duet.
Watch Amy’s hilarious attempt at “Box of Microphones” below!
Amy Adams and Jimmy Fallon Play ‘Box of Microphones’
- Barack Obama has been hilariously photobombed by the Easter bunny - US Weekly
- Mariah Carey cancels her concert in Belgium - TMZ
- A fan was injured at an Adele concert when a chain fell into the audience - Gossip Cop
- Will David Archuleta return for the American Idol series finale? - Just Jared Jr
- Sarah Palin's son is back in court - Radar
- Renée Zellweger knows that criticism about her appearance is "part of the job" - Huffington Post
- Are Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber working on their relationship? - Lainey Gossip
- Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys have joined The Voice - The Hollywood Reporter