Amy Adams looks pretty in lace as she arrives at the BAFTA Tea Party on Saturday (January 7) at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.
Octavia Spencer also hit the red carpet at the event with her Hidden Figures director Theodore Melfi.
FYI: Amy is wearing a Dolce and Gabanna dress, Christian Louboutin heels, and Jennifer Meyer jewelry while carrying a Tyler Ellis clutch. Mahershala is wearing a Montblanc watch. Octavia is wearing a Tadashi Shoji skirt. Naomie is wearing a Thom Browne dress and Christian Louboutin heels while carrying an Edie Parker clutch.
10+ pictures inside of stars arriving at the BAFTA event…
- Kim Kardashian's social media stats are through the roof after her return - TMZ
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk aren't splitting up - Gossip Cop
- Was Camila Cabello already replaced by Fifth Harmony? - Just Jared Jr
- Carrie Fisher's urn was shaped like a Prozac pill - Radar
- Ryan Reynolds wants Deadpool at the Oscars - Lainey Gossip
- Megyn Kelly hosted the final episode of The Kelly File - The Hollywood Reporter