Amy Adams is “grateful” that she’s been nominated for an Oscar five times, but she admits that it’s stressful going through the whole process again and again.
“It’s easy to get caught up, not in the nominations — not in the reward-award aspect of it, but just in everything that it becomes,” the 42-year-old actress told the The New York Times.
“The red carpets and the overimportance. It’s easy for that to sort of take center stage in that moment, especially when you’re a young woman,” Amy added. “For me, it definitely at times is overwhelming, that whole process. But I’m always grateful because the nomination for Junebug and campaigning launched what is my current career. So I can’t poo-poo the process.”
Pictured: Amy sitting alongside director Denis Villeneuve and producer Dan Levine at TheWrap presents a special screening of Arrival on Tuesday (December 13) in Los Angeles.
FYI: Amy is wearing Jennifer Meyer jewelry.
- Chrissy Teigen doesn't think she's ever been sexy - TMZ
- Rosie O’Donnell met Donald Trump...sort of - Gossip Cop
- Nick Jonas is all about Selena Gomez recording new music - Just Jared Jr
- Larsa Pippen wants custody of her children - Radar
- The first trailer for Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn's movie Snatched was just released - Lainey Gossip
- Rogue One is headed for a $150 million debut - The Hollywood Reporter