Amy Adams has her hands full as she makes her way out of Bristol Farms on Tuesday afternoon (January 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 42-year-old Nocturnal Animals star had her red hair up in a bun and wore very little makeup as she stocked up on cereal and other snacks.
After releasing three blockbusters last year, it looks like Amy is going to have a much quieter year in 2017.
So far, the only film Amy has scheduled to be released this year is Justice League.
- Fifth Harmony makes a statement with their first performance as a foursome - TMZ
- Did Jennifer Garner give Ben Affleck an ultimatum? - Gossip Cop
- Tyler Posey steps out after a leaked video of him surfaces online - Just Jared Jr
- Is there trouble in paradise for Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson? - Radar
- Bella Hadid thinks Selena Gomez is using The Weeknd - Lainey Gossip
- Paul McCartney sues Sony for rights to Beatles songs - The Hollywood Reporter