Do you remember when Amy Adams and Taraji P. Henson hit the stage for performances at the Oscars? Well, if you thought they were comfortable on stage, they were actually so nervous! The Oscar-nominated actresses opened up about their experiences during an Actress Roundtable discussion for The Hollywood Reporter.
Amy performed a song from Enchanted back in 2008 while Taraji hit the stage in 2006 for Hustle and Flow.
“The worst stage fright I ever had was singing alone at the Oscars,” Amy said.
“Very scary,” Taraji replied. “At least you didn’t have to sing about pimps and whores.”
“You actually did it. That was the first year I was nominated, and I was like, ‘She is up there, singing at the Oscars,’” Amy responded. Taraji replied, “It was pretty scary. I had to look over everyone’s heads because it’s not like what I’m singing about is the most … you know.”
For more from the issue, visit THR.com!
- Playboy is getting sued because of Paul McCartney's mullet - TMZ
- Naya Rivera and her husband Ryan Dorsey have called it quits - Gossip Cop
- Sofia Richie is officially on Twitter! - Just Jared Jr
- Kanye West was rushed to the hospital after cancelling his tour - Radar
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are keeping things cordial - Lainey Gossip
- Black Panther has announced another cast member - The Hollywood Reporter