It was just announced that the 42-year-old actress will be honored with the 2017 American Cinematheque Award at the ceremony on November 10, according to Variety.
“The American Cinematheque is extremely pleased to honor Amy Adams as the 31st recipient of the American Cinematheque award at our celebration this year,” Rick Nicita, American Cinematheque Chairman, said. “Amy Adams is one of the most beloved, admired, and respected actresses in movies today.”
“Her credits range from critical favorites like American Hustle and Arrival to blockbusters like Enchanted and Man of Steel, combining strong reviews and commercial success,” he continued. “Her appeal crosses all demographic groups and she continues to broaden her audience with performances that illuminate her movie-star qualities. She has been honored with many nominations and awards from critics, fans and industry organizations all over the world. In the words of one of her directors, she is smart, tough, funny, warm, ambitious and, of course, beautiful.”
Congratulations on the honor, Amy!
- Alex Rodriguez is so into Jennifer Lopez - TMZ
- Angelina Jolie is not adopting another child - Gossip Cop
- Dove Cameron is spilling about Descendants 2 - Just Jared Jr
- Jesse Williams is divorcing his wife Aryn Drake-Lee - Wetpaint
- Oprah Winfrey shines in The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - Lainey Gossip
- Get the scoop on Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Hollywood Reporter