Amy Adams, Ellie Bamber, Armie Hammer, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson walk the red carpet for the Nocturnal Animals‘ Headline Gala screening during the 2016 BFI London Film Festival at the Odeon Leicester Square on Friday (October 14) in London, England.
The film is about an art gallery owner is haunted by her ex-husband’s novel, a violent thriller she interprets as a veiled threat and a symbolic revenge tale.
The film will hit theaters on December 9. Check out the trailer if you missed it!
FYI: Tom, Ellie, Amy, Armie, and Aaron all wore Tom Ford.
- Colton Haynes' home was ransacked by thieves - TMZ
- Coolio was charged with felony firearm possession - US Weekly
- Celebs are praising Michelle Obama's speech - Gossip Cop
- The Vamps have a hot new song out now - Just Jared Jr
- Lindsey Vonn reveals "dark days" of dating Tiger Woods - Radar
- It looks like Zoe Kravitz has a new boyfriend - Lainey Gossip
- Donald Trump talks family and women in unearthed transcript - The Hollywood Reporter