Amy Adams looks stunning while celebrating Max Mara‘s launch of the new “A” bag on Monday (October 19) at the Four Seasons Restaurant in New York City.
“I’m waiting for Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer to invite me to their party!” Amy said. “So, I hope I was funny today so they will invite me to their next boating party! I’m a little more neurotic than both of them, but I think that would be — they need a little of that, and they’re both so cool and I could be the ‘not-cool’ person.”
Watch the full “Hollywood Masters” interview with Amy below!
The Hollywood Masters: Amy Adams
- Dancing With the Stars' Val and Maks Chmerkovskiy are set to guest star on Fuller House - US Weekly
- Snoop Dogg's birthday party was a little too lit - TMZ
- One Direction bonded with a nine-year-old cancer patient backstage - Gossip Cop
- See what Calvin Harris had to say about those TSwift breakup rumors - Just Jared Jr
- Are Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez getting back together? - Radar
- Larry David nailed it as Bernie Sanders on SNL - Huffington Post
- The whole Jolie-Pitt clan is in the new issue of Vogue - Lainey Gossip
- Grateful Dead cancel shows after Phil Lesh's bladder cancer diagnosis - The Hollywood Reporter