The 42-year-old actress recently opened up to Elle UK about the pay gap between men and women, and said it’s more complicated than anyone thinks.
“The negotiation comes to a standstill and I have to make a choice, which a lot of women do. I can walk away. But I choose not to…This is an issue not just about women’s pay; we need to work on how women are viewed in society and then the pay will be reflected in that…Right now time is more important to me. So that’s what I negotiate because any time I’m working, I’m not spending with my daughter,” she said.
FYI: Amy is wearing an Alexander McQueen dress and Jimmy Choo shoes.
- Andy Cohen accidentally tweets out who the Real Housewives are voting for in the election - US Weekly
- More disturbing footage of Donald Trump emerges - TMZ
- Would Miley Cyrus be invited to Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's wedding? - Gossip Cop
- The Vamps announce their new single "All Night" and new tour dates! - Just Jared Jr
- This longtime Teen Mom couple is having issues in their relationship - Radar
- Get the latest news in the Angelina Jolie / Brad Pitt divorce - Lainey Gossip
- Check out an early review of Ben Affleck's new film The Accountant - The Hollywood Reporter