Amy Adams is pretty in pink while posing at a Max Mara Dinner hosted in celebration of the launch of the Whitney Bag Anniversary Edition on Tuesday night (April 26) held at Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City.
Amy recently opened up about a potential Enchanted sequel.
“Yeah, they’ve been talking about it for a while,” Amy told E! News. “I embrace and look forward to what they do. And hope to be involved.”
45+ pictures inside of Amy Adams, Bellamy Young, and more at the event in NYC…
- Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
- Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
- Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
- Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
- This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
- Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
- Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter