Director Adam Shankman said, “We are handing in a script in a couple weeks that I’m super happy with. Then gotta get the music written.”
“The fundamental story has changed a little bit, but not from the base story of it,” Adam added (via EW). “It’s about Giselle 10 years later going, ‘What is happily ever after?’”
The film has been in the works for years after the 2007 hit debuted. Amy Adams will be returning as her character, Giselle, and it’s rumored that Patrick Dempsey and James Marsden will also be returning.
- Zooey Deschanel's busy schedule is keeping her from appearing in court - TMZ
- Trevor Jackson just landed a major new movie role - Just Jared Jr
- Camille Grammer insinuates one of her RHOBH co-stars has a drinking problem - TooFab
- The FCC's net neutrality repeal is being challenged in court - The Hollywood Reporter
- Dove Cameron had a mini Liv & Maddie reunion! - Just Jared Jr