Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner put on their finest for the Arrival Royal Bank Of Canada Gala screening during the 2016 BFI London Film Festival held at the Odeon Leicester Square on Monday (October 10) in London, England.
While walking the carpet, the pair spoke with the Associated Press. Jeremy said Amy was the main reason he signed on for the film!
“I’m blessed to work with a woman I respect and admire, she is the main reason I wanted to be part of this movie,” Jeremy said. “How about Amy Adams for president? I’ll be her VP!”
FYI: Amy is wearing Valentino.
- Justin Theroux says Jennifer Aniston won't let him buy anymore of these - US Weekly
- Donald Trump has apologized for his lewd comments - TMZ
- Chelsea Handler is donating $100,000 to Hurricane Matthew victims - Gossip Cop
- Charlie Puth had to cancel some concerts - Just Jared Jr
- Paris Jackson might be buying Neverland Ranch - Radar
- Sean Penn's got a much younger girlfriend - Lainey Gossip
- Lady Gaga is going to be on Carpool Karaoke! - The Hollywood Reporter