Julianne Moore may be joining the hot, upcoming film the Woman In the Window, which is based off of the best-selling book by the same name from author A.J. Finn.
Amy Adams has already joined the film to play a child psychologist with agoraphobia who hasn’t gone outside in months. The character also has a knack for mixing alcohol with her medication.
Julianne would play the mom of the mysterious son from across the street, THR reports.
Joe Wright is set to direct the film, which has a screenplay from Tracy Letts.
- Kim Kardashian is hosting a huge poker tournament for charity - TMZ
- Selena Gomez's mom just shared a super sweet, old video of her - Just Jared Jr
- This comedian stands by his #MeToo jokes - TooFab
- The Handmaid's Tale wine won't be happening - The Hollywood Reporter
- Kylie Jenner is teasing her upcoming summer lip kit - Just Jared Jr